819 Apartments for rent in Garner, NC with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Garner (4)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Garner (4)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Garner (2)
- Garner Accessible Apartments (6)
- Garner Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Garner Apartments with Garages (15)
- Garner Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Garner Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Garner Apartments with Parking (16)
- Garner Apartments with Pools (8)
- Garner Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Garner Furnished Apartments (1)
- Garner Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Raleigh Apartments with Washer-Dryers (254)
- Knightdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Clayton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Cary Apartments with Washer-Dryers (83)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Wendell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Apex Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Morrisville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Rolesville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Garner?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Garner?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Garner?
“Friday night football is king. / Sweet tea goes good with anything. / The fireflies come out when the sun goes down. / Nobody eats 'til you say amen. / And everybody knows your mom and them. / You can see who loves who for miles around. / In a water tower town.” (- Scotty McCreery, Garner, NC native, whose music video for "Water Tower Town" was filmed in his hometown)
With road names like Jones Sausage Road and Timber Drive, who wouldn’t want to live in the town of Garner, North Carolina? As of the 2010 census, Garner’s population comes in at 25,745, with most residents hooked on Carolina staples like pulled pork barbecue and sweet tea or NY-style pizza and bagels. Like much of the greater Triangle region of North Carolina, a substantial number of former New Yorkers call the area home.Garner has a smaller land area and population than nearby cities like state capital Raleigh and Durham. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Garner offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Garner. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Garner can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.