55 Apartments in Garner
- Garner Accessible Apartments (7)
- Garner Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Garner Apartments with Garages (9)
- Garner Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Garner Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Garner Apartments with Parking (15)
- Garner Apartments with Pools (8)
- Garner Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Garner Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Garner Furnished Apartments (2)
- Garner Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Raleigh Apartments with Move-in Specials (38)
- Knightdale Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Cary Apartments with Move-in Specials (8)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Apex Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Morrisville Apartments with Move-in Specials (3)
- Wake Forest Apartments with Move-in Specials (4)
- Durham Apartments with Move-in Specials (18)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Move-in Specials (7)
“Friday night football is king. / Sweet tea goes good with anything. / The fireflies come out when the sun goes down. / Nobody eats 'til you say amen. / And everybody knows your mom and them. / You can see who loves who for miles around. / In a water tower town.” (- Scotty McCreery, Garner, NC native, whose music video for "Water Tower Town" was filmed in his hometown)
With road names like Jones Sausage Road and Timber Drive, who wouldn’t want to live in the town of Garner, North Carolina? As of the 2010 census, Garner’s population comes in at 25,745, with most residents hooked on Carolina staples like pulled pork barbecue and sweet tea or NY-style pizza and bagels. Like much of the greater Triangle region of North Carolina, a substantial number of former New Yorkers call the area home.Garner has a smaller land area and population than nearby cities like state capital Raleigh and Durham. See more
Move-in specials offer an enticing incentive to Garner apartment renters looking to save. However, it’s important to ask about any stipulations to the move-in specials. A free month’s rent may only apply to specific apartment floors or basic amenities instead of the apartment you really want.
Other move-in specials might include a lowered or no security deposit option. Keep in mind the lack of security deposit means you are responsible for damage when moving out.
No application fees are also popular move-in specials, which will immediately put more money back in your pocket.
Garner apartments are more likely to offer move-in specials during an off-season like winter when fewer people are moving. You may be able to negotiate your own special like free parking for a year in the paid garage.