310 Studio Apartments for rent in Cary, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cary Accessible Apartments (25)
- Cary Apartments with Balconies (107)
- Cary Apartments with Garages (82)
- Cary Apartments with Gyms (42)
- Cary Apartments with Hardwood Floors (56)
- Cary Apartments with Parking (117)
- Cary Apartments with Pools (68)
- Cary Apartments with Washer-Dryers (84)
- Cary Dog Friendly Apartments (78)
- Cary Furnished Apartments (6)
- Cary Luxury Apartments (147)
- Cary Pet Friendly Apartments (81)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Cary (7)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Cary (7)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cary (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Cary?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Cary?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Cary?
With the hot summers and mild winters, you might not think of Cary, North Carolina, as a hockey haven: but get ready to sit rinkside, as not one, not two, but three former NHL players call this city home.
A fast-growing municipality, Cary benefits from its close proximity to state capital Raleigh while still having plenty of room for its residents to breathe and live in peace.
Having trouble with Craigslist Cary? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Cary living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Cary during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.