111 Studio Apartments for rent in Chapel Hill, NC
- Chapel Hill Accessible Apartments (13)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Garages (22)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Parking (49)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Pools (26)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- Chapel Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Chapel Hill Furnished Apartments (9)
- Chapel Hill Luxury Apartments (47)
- Chapel Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Chapel Hill (4)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Chapel Hill (4)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Chapel Hill (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Chapel Hill?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Chapel Hill?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Chapel Hill?
Chapel Hill is a proud part of the Research Triangle—an area so named because of its abundance of universities. Yes, Chapel Hill is a college town--par excellence--that comes with all the trappings of campus living, including loud parties and a transient population. However, the campus has imbued the area with a strong, diverse and liberal atmosphere that makes Chapel Hill living quite pleasant, and helps to explain why students don’t seem to want to graduate around here… See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Chapel Hill living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Chapel Hill during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.