145 Furnished Apartments for rent in Greensboro, NC
- Greensboro Accessible Apartments (12)
- Greensboro Apartments with Balconies (61)
- Greensboro Apartments with Garages (21)
- Greensboro Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Greensboro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- Greensboro Apartments with Parking (59)
- Greensboro Apartments with Pools (52)
- Greensboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Greensboro Dog Friendly Apartments (96)
- Greensboro Luxury Apartments (125)
- Greensboro Pet Friendly Apartments (98)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Greensboro?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Greensboro?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Greensboro?
Greetings, one and all, and welcome to your virtual one-stop shop for your apartment hunting escapades! Greensboro, North Carolina, is both a lively college town and an old-fashioned, family-friendly Southern burg and boasts some of the Tar Heel State’s most affordable renting options. Sound like a good fit for you? Then stick with us, because we’ve got the answers to all your Greensboro-related questions …
Having trouble with Craigslist Greensboro? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Greensboro can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Greensboro as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.