1,977 Apartments for rent in Rock Hill, SC with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Rock Hill Accessible Apartments (7)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Garages (7)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Parking (19)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Pools (7)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Rock Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Rock Hill Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rock Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- India Hook Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Tega Cay Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fort Mill Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Lake Wylie Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pineville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Waxhaw Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Belmont Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Charlotte Apartments with Gyms (297)
- Gastonia Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Matthews Apartments with Gyms (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Rock Hill?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Rock Hill?
So goes the slogan at the city’s Parks, Recreation & Tourism Department — and if you ask the people, most of them will agree. Rock Hill, South Carolina offers a unique combination of Northern-style modernity with Southern politeness and hospitality. A tour through the city will reveal grassy suburban parks and the smell of Deep South pulled pork on the grill (locals note South Carolina is “all about barbecue” and shouldn’t be confused with the gumbos or stews of Georgia or Louisiana.) The small-town suburb sits just 25 miles across the state line from Charlotte, N.C. (locals there note Charlotte is “all about Nascar and B of A debit card fees and should not be confused with quiet sports or corporate altruism") and is situated in York County, a part of the Olde English District. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Rock Hill renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.