1,052 Apartments for rent in Gastonia, NC with Gyms
- Gastonia Accessible Apartments (2)
- Gastonia Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Gastonia Apartments with Garages (3)
- Gastonia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Gastonia Apartments with Parking (12)
- Gastonia Apartments with Pools (6)
- Gastonia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Gastonia Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Gastonia Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Belmont Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Tega Cay Apartments with Gyms (1)
- India Hook Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Denver Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Pineville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Fort Mill Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Huntersville Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Charlotte Apartments with Gyms (266)
- Cornelius Apartments with Gyms (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Gastonia?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Gastonia?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Gastonia?
Political commentator and economist Thomas Sowell was born in Gastonia, and Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit attended high school here. Other notable residents include NASCAR drivers, basketball players and artists. Gastonia is a veritable hotbed of notable people.
Gastonia, with a population of just over 70,000, is a medium-sized city that is part of the Charlotte metropolitan area. Known for its beautiful weather, southern hospitality and botanical gardens, Gastonia is a wonderful place to raise a family or reinvent your life. This city is big enough to get lost in but small enough to feel homey. There is plenty to keep you entertained, both indoors and out, making Gastonia the perfect place for a relocation. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Gastonia renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.