924 Apartments for rent in Apex, NC with Garages
- Apex Accessible Apartments (4)
- Apex Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Apex Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Apex Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Apex Apartments with Parking (24)
- Apex Apartments with Pools (24)
- Apex Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Apex Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Apex Furnished Apartments (1)
- Apex Luxury Apartments (37)
- Apex Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Garages (21)
- Cary Apartments with Garages (79)
- Morrisville Apartments with Garages (31)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Garages (18)
- Raleigh Apartments with Garages (168)
- Garner Apartments with Garages (10)
- Angier Apartments with Garages (1)
- Durham Apartments with Garages (95)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Garages (10)
- Carrboro Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Apex?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Apex?
"I like the way the people say they're always on your side, with a North Carolina smile / I like calling North Carolina home." (-- Sythe Cameron, "I Like Calling North Carolina Home")
With its historic streets, antique gift shops, and railway heritage, Apex, NC has its own treasure chest of artifacts from the past that history junkies will surely appreciate. With its rich history and progressive outlook, this town has a solid past and a bright future. If you want to get in on the upward trend of this vibrant place before it reaches its, er, apex, lets get you an apartment in this vibrant town! See more
Apex apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.