887 Apartments for rent in Cary, NC with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cary Accessible Apartments (25)
- Cary Apartments with Balconies (107)
- Cary Apartments with Gyms (42)
- Cary Apartments with Hardwood Floors (56)
- Cary Apartments with Parking (117)
- Cary Apartments with Pools (68)
- Cary Apartments with Washer-Dryers (84)
- Cary Dog Friendly Apartments (78)
- Cary Furnished Apartments (6)
- Cary Luxury Apartments (147)
- Cary Pet Friendly Apartments (81)
- Morrisville Apartments with Garages (22)
- Apex Apartments with Garages (25)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Garages (13)
- Raleigh Apartments with Garages (193)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Garages (13)
- Garner Apartments with Garages (14)
- Durham Apartments with Garages (118)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Garages (19)
- Angier Apartments with Garages (3)
- Carrboro Apartments with Garages (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Cary?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Cary?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Cary?
With the hot summers and mild winters, you might not think of Cary, North Carolina, as a hockey haven: but get ready to sit rinkside, as not one, not two, but three former NHL players call this city home.
A fast-growing municipality, Cary benefits from its close proximity to state capital Raleigh while still having plenty of room for its residents to breathe and live in peace.
Having trouble with Craigslist Cary? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Cary apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.