2,042 Apartments for rent in Chapel Hill, NC with Garages
- Chapel Hill Accessible Apartments (11)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Balconies (51)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (32)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Parking (34)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Pools (28)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (45)
- Chapel Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (31)
- Chapel Hill Furnished Apartments (8)
- Chapel Hill Luxury Apartments (51)
- Chapel Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Carrboro Apartments with Garages (4)
- Durham Apartments with Garages (91)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Garages (4)
- Morrisville Apartments with Garages (31)
- Pittsboro Apartments with Garages (3)
- Apex Apartments with Garages (28)
- Cary Apartments with Garages (76)
- Mebane Apartments with Garages (6)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Garages (16)
- Butner Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Chapel Hill?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Chapel Hill?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chapel Hill?
Chapel Hill is a proud part of the Research Triangle—an area so named because of its abundance of universities. Yes, Chapel Hill is a college town--par excellence--that comes with all the trappings of campus living, including loud parties and a transient population. However, the campus has imbued the area with a strong, diverse and liberal atmosphere that makes Chapel Hill living quite pleasant, and helps to explain why students don’t seem to want to graduate around here… See more
Chapel Hill apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.