498 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in St. Louis, MO
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Louis (74)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in St. Louis (16)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in St. Louis (97)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in St. Louis (106)
- St. Louis Accessible Apartments (38)
- St. Louis Apartments with Balconies (105)
- St. Louis Apartments with Garages (85)
- St. Louis Apartments with Gyms (57)
- St. Louis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (102)
- St. Louis Apartments with Parking (158)
- St. Louis Apartments with Pools (46)
- St. Louis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (110)
- St. Louis Dog Friendly Apartments (167)
- St. Louis Furnished Apartments (20)
- St. Louis Luxury Apartments (180)
- St. Louis Pet Friendly Apartments (169)
- Northwoods 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Maplewood 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Clayton 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Richmond Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Jennings 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- University City 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Brentwood 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lemay 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Riverview 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- East St. Louis 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in St. Louis?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in St. Louis?
How expensive are studio apartments in St. Louis?
“O St. Louis! Where the wind comes sweepin’ down the plain…” No, wait—that’s Oklahoma. But St. Louis does have its own set of pioneers. Lewis and Clark, Anheuser and Busch—the list goes on. We hope you’re embarking on an epic journey, too. Wherever your travels take you in this city of opportunity, consult this guide or you may end up retiring to a covered wagon instead of a sweet flat with a view of the Arch.See more
2 bedroom apartments in St. Louis are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in St. Louis near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in St. Louis that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.