110 Apartments in Independence
- Independence Accessible Apartments (6)
- Independence Apartments with Garages (37)
- Independence Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Independence Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Independence Apartments with Parking (60)
- Independence Apartments with Pools (10)
- Independence Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Independence Dog Friendly Apartments (69)
- Independence Furnished Apartments (7)
- Independence Pet Friendly Apartments (72)
- Blue Springs Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Raytown Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Grain Valley Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Liberty Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (232)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Oak Grove Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Gladstone Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Grandview Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Independence?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Independence?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Independence?
Here are some fun facts about Independence: it was the starting point of the California, Oregon and Santa Fe trails! Harry S. Truman was born here! Wow? Wow! Historical significance aside, let's find you an apartment in Independence.See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Independence renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.