949 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Independence, MO
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Independence (4)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Independence (2)
- Independence Accessible Apartments (6)
- Independence Apartments with Balconies (59)
- Independence Apartments with Garages (55)
- Independence Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Independence Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Independence Apartments with Parking (72)
- Independence Apartments with Pools (21)
- Independence Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Independence Dog Friendly Apartments (111)
- Independence Furnished Apartments (2)
- Independence Pet Friendly Apartments (117)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Independence (8)
- Blue Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Raytown 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Liberty 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lee's Summit 1 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Kansas City 1 Bedroom Apartments (151)
- North Kansas City 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Gladstone 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Grandview 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Riverside 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Prairie Village 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Independence?
Here are some fun facts about Independence: it was the starting point of the California, Oregon and Santa Fe trails! Harry S. Truman was born here! Wow? Wow! Historical significance aside, let's find you an apartment in Independence.See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Independence offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Independence, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.