154 Apartments for rent in Independence, MO with Pools
- Independence Accessible Apartments (6)
- Independence Apartments with Balconies (41)
- Independence Apartments with Garages (35)
- Independence Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Independence Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Independence Apartments with Parking (57)
- Independence Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Independence Dog Friendly Apartments (68)
- Independence Furnished Apartments (7)
- Independence Pet Friendly Apartments (72)
- Blue Springs Apartments with Pools (12)
- Raytown Apartments with Pools (1)
- Grain Valley Apartments with Pools (1)
- Liberty Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Pools (20)
- Kansas City Apartments with Pools (146)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Gladstone Apartments with Pools (3)
- Grandview Apartments with Pools (2)
- Fairway Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Independence?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Independence?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Independence?
Here are some fun facts about Independence: it was the starting point of the California, Oregon and Santa Fe trails! Harry S. Truman was born here! Wow? Wow! Historical significance aside, let's find you an apartment in Independence.See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Independence means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Independence could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.