1,186 Apartments for rent in St. Paul, MN with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- St. Paul Accessible Apartments (48)
- St. Paul Affordable Apartments (2)
- St. Paul Apartments with Garages (159)
- St. Paul Apartments with Gyms (83)
- St. Paul Apartments with Hardwood Floors (145)
- St. Paul Apartments with Parking (241)
- St. Paul Apartments with Pools (43)
- St. Paul Apartments with Washer-Dryers (113)
- St. Paul Dog Friendly Apartments (197)
- St. Paul Furnished Apartments (15)
- St. Paul Pet Friendly Apartments (210)
- St. Paul Senior Apartments (2)
- Lilydale Apartments with Balconies (1)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Little Canada Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Roseville Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Maplewood Apartments with Balconies (20)
- South St. Paul Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Vadnais Heights Apartments with Balconies (7)
- North St. Paul Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in St. Paul?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in St. Paul?
How can I find a cheap apartment in St. Paul?
Having trouble with Craigslist St. Paul? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
The twin, specifically the evil twin, the subject of seminal literature from Beowulf to Poe to Wonder Woman. Who hasn't pulled an all-nighter cramming for the big test on Wonder Woman # 175? This amazing segue brings us to the short list of twin cities. Dallas-Fort Worth, Raleigh-Durham, Ulm-Neo-Ulm (Germany), and Minneapolis-St. Paul. Poor second named cities. Has there ever been a wildly popular soap opera named Ft. Worth? A Monty Python sketch about Neo-Ulm. Okay, Durham outshines Raleigh when it comes to awesome baseball movies, but the second named cities are vastly relegated to playing second banana. But then there's St. Paul, Minnesota. Home to the coolest named sports franchise in the country, The Minnesota Wild (and ESPN's onetime pick for the best overall sports venue – The Xcel Energy Center – also cooly named), St. Paul has plenty of cred right there. But add Charlie Brown (creator Charles Schulz grew up in St. Paul and Snoopy first appeared in the St. Paul Pioneer Press) and BOOM, it's on. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for St. Paul renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.