2,265 Apartments for rent in Burnsville, MN with Hardwood Floors
- Burnsville Accessible Apartments (4)
- Burnsville Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Burnsville Apartments with Garages (20)
- Burnsville Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Burnsville Apartments with Parking (24)
- Burnsville Apartments with Pools (21)
- Burnsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Burnsville Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Burnsville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Burnsville Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Bloomington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Apple Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Savage Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lakeville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Richfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Eagan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Edina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Farmington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Shakopee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Burnsville?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Burnsville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Burnsville?
Wouldn't it be great to have a city named after you? You may want to think twice. Burnsville was named after an early Irish Settler William Byrne. Unfortunately, they misspelled his name as Burn, but even after the error was noticed, the spelling was never corrected.
Meet Burnsville: a suburb of Minneapolis in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul area. In 1960, the town had just 2,700 people living in it. No longer a small farm town, Burnsville has over 60,000 residents, and the people there both spend time making the city a friendly Midwestern suburban place as well as a nice place to visit and live in itself. Burnsville is best known for its mall, which is humongous at 1.2 million square feet--shopaholics rejoice! It also has tons of parks and wildlife reserves, and you can also ski, eat, drink, and shop there. Burnsville is mainly a place for people who want to get into Minneapolis to do more exciting things. However, its becoming more and more of a destination in itself and its definitely a place to consider if you are looking to rent a home in Minnesota. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Burnsville renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.