101 Studio Apartments for rent in Towson, MD
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Towson (2)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Towson (6)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Towson (6)
- Towson Accessible Apartments (5)
- Towson Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Towson Apartments with Garages (15)
- Towson Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Towson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Towson Apartments with Parking (30)
- Towson Apartments with Pools (24)
- Towson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Towson Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Towson Furnished Apartments (7)
- Towson Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Cockeysville Studio Apartments (3)
- Baltimore Studio Apartments (83)
- Owings Mills Studio Apartments (2)
- Brooklyn Park Studio Apartments (1)
- Randallstown Studio Apartments (1)
- Linthicum Studio Apartments (1)
- Essex Studio Apartments (1)
- Glen Burnie Studio Apartments (2)
- Severn Studio Apartments (1)
- Jessup Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Towson?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Towson?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Towson?
What do Olympic hero Michael Phelps, esteemed American author F. Scott Fitzgerald, Vice President Spiro Agnew and fussy Seinfeld character Elaine Benes all have in common? They all call Towson, Maryland, their hometown.
Towson may stand in the gritty shadow of its neighboring city, Baltimore, but it has a personality and culture all its own. As Baltimore's tony neighbor to the north, Towson is a popular destination for city-weary power brokers looking for a taste of life in the country as well as a mix of people from all walks of society, ranging from students to retirees. While Towson maintains a decidedly urban feel, it is much more suburb than urban jungle. It boasts about 55,000 residents as well as the 18,000 co-eds enrolled in its massive eponymous public university. Towson offers all of the charms of a typical college town--from scenic streets lined with trees to hip coffee shops and bookstores, and for those looking for more enhanced culture and entertainment opportunities, Baltimore (20 minutes), Washington (one hour) and New York City (three hours) are just a bus, car or train ride away.
Having trouble with Craigslist Towson? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Towson living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Towson during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.