152 Apartments for Rent in Parkville, MD with Pools
- Parkville Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Parkville Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Parkville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Parkville Apartments with Parking (13)
- Parkville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Parkville Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Parkville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Parkville Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Carney Apartments with Pools (5)
- Overlea Apartments with Pools (1)
- Towson Apartments with Pools (18)
- Rosedale Apartments with Pools (3)
- Lutherville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Perry Hall Apartments with Pools (5)
- White Marsh Apartments with Pools (2)
- Baltimore Apartments with Pools (89)
- Cockeysville Apartments with Pools (9)
- Dundalk Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Parkville?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Parkville?
The 33rd largest city in the state, Parkville, Maryland, is just a ride away from Baltimore, Hunt Valley, and Towson.
Parkville is medium-sized town in Baltimore County. Spanning 4.2 square miles, it's home to roughly around 30,900 people.
Having trouble with Craigslist Parkville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Parkville means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Parkville could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.