457 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Towson, MD
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Towson (15)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Towson (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Towson (16)
- Towson Accessible Apartments (4)
- Towson Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Towson Apartments with Garages (12)
- Towson Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Towson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Towson Apartments with Parking (29)
- Towson Apartments with Pools (23)
- Towson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- Towson Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Towson Furnished Apartments (5)
- Towson Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Lutherville 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Parkville 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Pikesville 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Cockeysville 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Baltimore 1 Bedroom Apartments (197)
- Carney 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Overlea 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lochearn 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Rosedale 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Garrison 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Towson?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Towson?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Towson?
What do Olympic hero Michael Phelps, esteemed American author F. Scott Fitzgerald, Vice President Spiro Agnew and fussy Seinfeld character Elaine Benes all have in common? They all call Towson, Maryland, their hometown.
Towson may stand in the gritty shadow of its neighboring city, Baltimore, but it has a personality and culture all its own. As Baltimore's tony neighbor to the north, Towson is a popular destination for city-weary power brokers looking for a taste of life in the country as well as a mix of people from all walks of society, ranging from students to retirees. While Towson maintains a decidedly urban feel, it is much more suburb than urban jungle. It boasts about 55,000 residents as well as the 18,000 co-eds enrolled in its massive eponymous public university. Towson offers all of the charms of a typical college town--from scenic streets lined with trees to hip coffee shops and bookstores, and for those looking for more enhanced culture and entertainment opportunities, Baltimore (20 minutes), Washington (one hour) and New York City (three hours) are just a bus, car or train ride away.
Having trouble with Craigslist Towson? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Towson offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Towson, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.