2,081 Short-term Apartments for rent in Towson, MD
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Towson Accessible Apartments (4)
- Towson Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Towson Apartments with Garages (13)
- Towson Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Towson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Towson Apartments with Parking (31)
- Towson Apartments with Pools (28)
- Towson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (39)
- Towson Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Towson Furnished Apartments (7)
- Towson Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Lutherville Short-term Apartments (2)
- Parkville Short-term Apartments (2)
- Pikesville Short-term Apartments (3)
- Cockeysville Short-term Apartments (10)
- Baltimore Short-term Apartments (73)
- Carney Short-term Apartments (5)
- Overlea Short-term Apartments (1)
- Lochearn Short-term Apartments (1)
- Rosedale Short-term Apartments (3)
- Garrison Short-term Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Towson?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Towson?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Towson?
What do Olympic hero Michael Phelps, esteemed American author F. Scott Fitzgerald, Vice President Spiro Agnew and fussy Seinfeld character Elaine Benes all have in common? They all call Towson, Maryland, their hometown.
Towson may stand in the gritty shadow of its neighboring city, Baltimore, but it has a personality and culture all its own. As Baltimore's tony neighbor to the north, Towson is a popular destination for city-weary power brokers looking for a taste of life in the country as well as a mix of people from all walks of society, ranging from students to retirees. While Towson maintains a decidedly urban feel, it is much more suburb than urban jungle. It boasts about 55,000 residents as well as the 18,000 co-eds enrolled in its massive eponymous public university. Towson offers all of the charms of a typical college town--from scenic streets lined with trees to hip coffee shops and bookstores, and for those looking for more enhanced culture and entertainment opportunities, Baltimore (20 minutes), Washington (one hour) and New York City (three hours) are just a bus, car or train ride away.
Having trouble with Craigslist Towson? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Towson takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.