4,462 Apartments for rent in Silver Spring, MD with Parking
- Silver Spring Accessible Apartments (17)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Balconies (50)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Garages (30)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Gyms (43)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Hardwood Floors (40)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Pools (43)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Washer-Dryers (39)
- Silver Spring Dog Friendly Apartments (47)
- Silver Spring Furnished Apartments (15)
- Silver Spring Luxury Apartments (63)
- Silver Spring Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Takoma Park Apartments with Parking (4)
- Forest Glen Apartments with Parking (6)
- Kemp Mill Apartments with Parking (1)
- Langley Park Apartments with Parking (4)
- White Oak Apartments with Parking (4)
- Chillum Apartments with Parking (3)
- Adelphi Apartments with Parking (5)
- Wheaton Apartments with Parking (13)
- Chevy Chase Apartments with Parking (11)
- Glenmont Apartments with Parking (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Silver Spring?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Silver Spring?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Silver Spring?
The name Silver Spring isn't just for show; original landowner Francis Preston Blair named Silver Spring, Maryland after finding fresh spring water whose base was flecked with mica in 1840.
Even if the town was named for the glitter of mica chips in spring water, there's no fools gold in Silver Spring. This unincorporated town has over 71,000 residents, and in its southern, most urbanized section lies a bustling business district packed with retail, office, and residential development. Social and artistic gatherings also abound. The town is a suburb of Washington, D.C., and while many of its residents commute to the home of our national government, many do not, focusing their residence and business alike on this community.
Having trouble with Craigslist Silver Spring? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Silver Spring apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.