941 Accessible Apartments for rent in Crofton, MD
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Crofton Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Crofton Apartments with Garages (1)
- Crofton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Crofton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Crofton Apartments with Parking (5)
- Crofton Apartments with Pools (5)
- Crofton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Crofton Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Crofton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Crofton Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Odenton Accessible Apartments (5)
- Gambrills Accessible Apartments (2)
- Bowie Accessible Apartments (1)
- Fort Meade Accessible Apartments (1)
- Severn Accessible Apartments (2)
- Glenn Dale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Parole Accessible Apartments (2)
- Severna Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- Maryland City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Glen Burnie Accessible Apartments (2)
The planned community of Crofton, Maryland: From "a great forest unlike anything seen in the British Isles," as described by early settlers, to one of Money magazines "100 Best Places to Live." (-- Dr. Joseph Brown,"From Sotweed to Suburbia")
A winning combination of economic opportunity, admirable amenities, in-demand location, and overall environment has landed Crofton a repeat place on Money magazine's list of best places to live. This gated community is a contender, existing in relative anonymity compared to more high-profile Baltimore and D.C. suburbs. Spanning 6.6 square miles with a population of 27,348, Crofton is a comfortable place to live with seasonably high summer temps averaging 87.1 degrees in July (plus accompanying humidity--frizz-sufferers, be warned) and January temps averaging a chilly 22 degrees.
Having trouble with Craigslist Crofton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Crofton with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Crofton. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.