134 Apartments for Rent in Somerville, MA with Parking
- Somerville Accessible Apartments (5)
- Somerville Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Somerville Apartments with Garages (7)
- Somerville Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Somerville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (49)
- Somerville Apartments with Pools (6)
- Somerville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Somerville Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Somerville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Somerville Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Cambridge Apartments with Parking (71)
- Medford Apartments with Parking (39)
- Everett Apartments with Parking (11)
- Malden Apartments with Parking (15)
- Arlington Apartments with Parking (17)
- Chelsea Apartments with Parking (13)
- Winchester Apartments with Parking (4)
- Brookline Apartments with Parking (46)
- Melrose Apartments with Parking (6)
- Belmont Apartments with Parking (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Somerville?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Somerville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Somerville?
"I'm gonna take a lover / Gonna take her back to Somerville /Show her around the neighborhood, re-case the place and settle down /Gonna take a lover /Take her back to Somerville" (-Pernice Brothers, "Somerville")
Somerville is a small city in terms of land, with only about four square miles within its limits; yet, it's the 17th most densely populated city in the country. It's known for being the best run city in Massachusetts, as rated by the Boston Globe in 2006, and it received the All American City Award, not just once, but twice.One of the main focal points here are the numerous city squares located throughout the city, including Assembly, Ball, Davis, Magoun, and Union Square, all of which feature some of the city's oldest homes and buildings. Somerville has 83 locations within its borders that are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. That's a lot of historic places packed into just 4 square miles.
Having trouble with Craigslist Somerville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Somerville apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.