22 Condos for rent in Louisville, KY
- Louisville Accessible Apartments (39)
- Louisville Apartments with Balconies (107)
- Louisville Apartments with Garages (58)
- Louisville Apartments with Gyms (68)
- Louisville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (96)
- Louisville Apartments with Parking (118)
- Louisville Apartments with Pools (85)
- Louisville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (83)
- Louisville Dog Friendly Apartments (148)
- Louisville Furnished Apartments (16)
- Louisville Luxury Apartments (161)
- Louisville Pet Friendly Apartments (147)
"Louisville, Louisville / I'm wanna trade in Friday nights / For a piece of your heart / Me and you and burbon beating / Down in Echo Park." (-Damnwells, "Louisville")
Is the proper pronunciation “Looavuhl” and not “Looeesville”? Absolutely. But our “Possibility City” – Louisville, Kentucky’s slightly cheesy, but loving nickname – has so much more than that, including parks, recently laid out street bike lanes, and oh, that whole Derby thing. Time to take a gander into the apartments that make up the neighborhoods that make up this top 100 metro city to see which fits you to a T! See more
Finding condos for rent in Louisville is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Louisville may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Louisville that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.