583 Apartments for rent in Lexington, KY with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lexington Accessible Apartments (17)
- Lexington Apartments with Garages (117)
- Lexington Apartments with Gyms (32)
- Lexington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (79)
- Lexington Apartments with Parking (216)
- Lexington Apartments with Pools (40)
- Lexington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (106)
- Lexington Dog Friendly Apartments (129)
- Lexington Furnished Apartments (17)
- Lexington Luxury Apartments (237)
- Lexington Pet Friendly Apartments (131)
- Nicholasville Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Georgetown Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Versailles Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Richmond Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Frankfort Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Independence Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Florence Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Cold Spring Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Erlanger Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Covington Apartments with Balconies (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lexington?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lexington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lexington?
Giddy-up! This horse capital boasts heaps of stables to lead the ponies to—and equally rustic (or contemporary: choose your flavor…) apartment units to hang your saddle in. Trot on up and let us fill you in on some of the basics on finding a pad in Bluegrass country.See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lexington renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.