591 Apartments for rent in Lexington, KY with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lexington (24)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lexington (40)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lexington (33)
- Lexington Accessible Apartments (17)
- Lexington Apartments with Balconies (113)
- Lexington Apartments with Garages (96)
- Lexington Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Lexington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (65)
- Lexington Apartments with Parking (182)
- Lexington Apartments with Pools (40)
- Lexington Dog Friendly Apartments (101)
- Lexington Furnished Apartments (16)
- Lexington Luxury Apartments (191)
- Lexington Pet Friendly Apartments (102)
- Nicholasville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Georgetown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Richmond Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Frankfort Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Independence Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Florence Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Cold Spring Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Erlanger Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- La Grange Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Covington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Lexington?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Lexington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lexington?
Giddy-up! This horse capital boasts heaps of stables to lead the ponies to—and equally rustic (or contemporary: choose your flavor…) apartment units to hang your saddle in. Trot on up and let us fill you in on some of the basics on finding a pad in Bluegrass country.See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lexington offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Lexington. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lexington can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.