587 Apartments for rent in Lexington, KY with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lexington Accessible Apartments (17)
- Lexington Apartments with Balconies (118)
- Lexington Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Lexington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (70)
- Lexington Apartments with Parking (186)
- Lexington Apartments with Pools (40)
- Lexington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (93)
- Lexington Dog Friendly Apartments (108)
- Lexington Furnished Apartments (17)
- Lexington Luxury Apartments (198)
- Lexington Pet Friendly Apartments (109)
- Nicholasville Apartments with Garages (4)
- Georgetown Apartments with Garages (6)
- Versailles Apartments with Garages (1)
- Richmond Apartments with Garages (8)
- Frankfort Apartments with Garages (5)
- Independence Apartments with Garages (3)
- Florence Apartments with Garages (6)
- Cold Spring Apartments with Garages (3)
- Erlanger Apartments with Garages (2)
- Covington Apartments with Garages (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Lexington?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Lexington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lexington?
Giddy-up! This horse capital boasts heaps of stables to lead the ponies to—and equally rustic (or contemporary: choose your flavor…) apartment units to hang your saddle in. Trot on up and let us fill you in on some of the basics on finding a pad in Bluegrass country.See more
Lexington apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.