51 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Lexington, KY
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lexington (27)
- Lexington Accessible Apartments (15)
- Lexington Apartments with Balconies (118)
- Lexington Apartments with Garages (62)
- Lexington Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Lexington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (60)
- Lexington Apartments with Parking (120)
- Lexington Apartments with Pools (30)
- Lexington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (76)
- Lexington Dog Friendly Apartments (94)
- Lexington Furnished Apartments (14)
- Lexington Luxury Apartments (199)
- Lexington Pet Friendly Apartments (96)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lexington (32)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lexington (34)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Lexington?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Lexington?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Lexington?
Giddy-up! This horse capital boasts heaps of stables to lead the ponies to—and equally rustic (or contemporary: choose your flavor…) apartment units to hang your saddle in. Trot on up and let us fill you in on some of the basics on finding a pad in Bluegrass country.See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Lexington offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Lexington, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.