23 Short-term Apartments for rent in Lexington, KY
- Lexington Accessible Apartments (17)
- Lexington Apartments with Balconies (108)
- Lexington Apartments with Garages (85)
- Lexington Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Lexington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (57)
- Lexington Apartments with Parking (153)
- Lexington Apartments with Pools (34)
- Lexington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (68)
- Lexington Dog Friendly Apartments (89)
- Lexington Furnished Apartments (8)
- Lexington Luxury Apartments (159)
- Lexington Pet Friendly Apartments (90)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Lexington?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Lexington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lexington?
Giddy-up! This horse capital boasts heaps of stables to lead the ponies to—and equally rustic (or contemporary: choose your flavor…) apartment units to hang your saddle in. Trot on up and let us fill you in on some of the basics on finding a pad in Bluegrass country.See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Lexington takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.