144 Cheap Apartments for rent in Lexington, KY
- Lexington Accessible Apartments (14)
- Lexington Apartments with Balconies (80)
- Lexington Apartments with Garages (52)
- Lexington Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Lexington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Lexington Apartments with Parking (111)
- Lexington Apartments with Pools (28)
- Lexington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (59)
- Lexington Dog Friendly Apartments (75)
- Lexington Luxury Apartments (115)
- Lexington Pet Friendly Apartments (77)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Lexington?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Lexington?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Lexington?
Giddy-up! This horse capital boasts heaps of stables to lead the ponies to—and equally rustic (or contemporary: choose your flavor…) apartment units to hang your saddle in. Trot on up and let us fill you in on some of the basics on finding a pad in Bluegrass country.See more
Finding cheap apartments in Lexington takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Lexington by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Lexington in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Lexington.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Lexington. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Lexington.