446 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Lexington, KY
- Lexington Accessible Apartments (14)
- Lexington Apartments with Balconies (74)
- Lexington Apartments with Garages (48)
- Lexington Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Lexington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (43)
- Lexington Apartments with Parking (115)
- Lexington Apartments with Pools (33)
- Lexington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (69)
- Lexington Dog Friendly Apartments (82)
- Lexington Luxury Apartments (127)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lexington (28)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lexington (36)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Lexington (32)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Lexington?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Lexington?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Lexington?
Giddy-up! This horse capital boasts heaps of stables to lead the ponies to—and equally rustic (or contemporary: choose your flavor…) apartment units to hang your saddle in. Trot on up and let us fill you in on some of the basics on finding a pad in Bluegrass country.See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Lexington should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Lexington may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Lexington. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.