170 Apartments for Rent in Bloomingdale, IL with Pools
- Bloomingdale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Garages (2)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Parking (4)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Bloomingdale Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bloomingdale Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Roselle Apartments with Pools (1)
- Glendale Heights Apartments with Pools (3)
- Carol Stream Apartments with Pools (2)
- Hanover Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- Itasca Apartments with Pools (2)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Pools (47)
- Glen Ellyn Apartments with Pools (3)
- Winfield Apartments with Pools (1)
- Wheaton Apartments with Pools (48)
- Lombard Apartments with Pools (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Bloomingdale?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Bloomingdale?
"Growth with Pride" (Bloomingdale town motto)
Established in 1833, Bloomingdale has earned the right to have the word "growth" in its town motto. Though it still calls itself a "village", Bloomingdale has, well, bloomed quite a bit in the past 180 years. Starting with only about 12 families at its establishment, this Illinois town about 25 miles from Chicago is now home to around 22,000 people.
Having trouble with Craigslist Bloomingdale? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Bloomingdale means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Bloomingdale could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.