664 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Arlington Heights, IL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Arlington Heights (10)
- Arlington Heights Accessible Apartments (4)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Garages (18)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Parking (22)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Pools (18)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Arlington Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Arlington Heights Furnished Apartments (3)
- Arlington Heights Luxury Apartments (21)
- Arlington Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington Heights (2)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington Heights (14)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington Heights (14)
- Rolling Meadows 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Mount Prospect 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Prospect Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Palatine 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Wheeling 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Buffalo Grove 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Elk Grove Village 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Des Plaines 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Long Grove 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Schaumburg 2 Bedroom Apartments (36)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Arlington Heights?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Arlington Heights?
How expensive are studio apartments in Arlington Heights?
Biggest "village" in the whole of U.S. of A!
If you are lured to Arlington Heights to enjoy rustic charm, taken in by its official designation as a “village,” be prepared for the shock of your life. This “village” is the most populous community in the entire United States, and ironically situated in a place where trees did not grow! Rather, being just 25 miles north of Chicago, this community oozes urbanity and radiates the big city charm all the way, with a distinct Midwestern charm thrown in.
With a density of 7,633.3 villagers and 11,933.3 houses per square mile, the 16.6 square miles of this “village” in Chicagoland is packed to the brim, populated by 75,101 “villagers.” The Interstate 90, 290 and 94, Illinois Route 53, and Metra's Union Pacific/Northwest Line offer fast and seamless connectivity to both downtown Chicago and O'Hare International Airport. But unless you happen to work in Chicago, you wouldn’t need to go there often. Don't worry. You won't miss it because you would find the living comfortable and lively here with several high-rise condos, thriving restaurants, the famed Arlington Park Race Track, the reputed Metropolis Performing Arts Centre, Centennial Park, Frontier Park, the two country clubs, and many other altars of urban civilization. For the shopaholics, Schaumburg, one of the largest shopping malls in the Midwest, is very close.
Having trouble with Craigslist Arlington Heights? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Arlington Heights are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Arlington Heights near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Arlington Heights that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.