154 Apartments for Rent in Arlington Heights, IL with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Arlington Heights (6)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Arlington Heights (10)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Arlington Heights (3)
- Arlington Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Garages (14)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Parking (19)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Pools (11)
- Arlington Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Arlington Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Arlington Heights Luxury Apartments (20)
- Arlington Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Arlington Heights (2)
- Rolling Meadows Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Prospect Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Palatine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Wheeling Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Elk Grove Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (64)
- Itasca Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Arlington Heights?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Arlington Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Arlington Heights?
Biggest "village" in the whole of U.S. of A!
If you are lured to Arlington Heights to enjoy rustic charm, taken in by its official designation as a “village,” be prepared for the shock of your life. This “village” is the most populous community in the entire United States, and ironically situated in a place where trees did not grow! Rather, being just 25 miles north of Chicago, this community oozes urbanity and radiates the big city charm all the way, with a distinct Midwestern charm thrown in.
With a density of 7,633.3 villagers and 11,933.3 houses per square mile, the 16.6 square miles of this “village” in Chicagoland is packed to the brim, populated by 75,101 “villagers.” The Interstate 90, 290 and 94, Illinois Route 53, and Metra's Union Pacific/Northwest Line offer fast and seamless connectivity to both downtown Chicago and O'Hare International Airport. But unless you happen to work in Chicago, you wouldn’t need to go there often. Don't worry. You won't miss it because you would find the living comfortable and lively here with several high-rise condos, thriving restaurants, the famed Arlington Park Race Track, the reputed Metropolis Performing Arts Centre, Centennial Park, Frontier Park, the two country clubs, and many other altars of urban civilization. For the shopaholics, Schaumburg, one of the largest shopping malls in the Midwest, is very close.
Having trouble with Craigslist Arlington Heights? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Arlington Heights offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Arlington Heights. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Arlington Heights can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.