617 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Arlington Heights, IL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Arlington Heights (11)
- Arlington Heights Accessible Apartments (4)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Garages (15)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Parking (23)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Pools (19)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Arlington Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Arlington Heights Furnished Apartments (3)
- Arlington Heights Luxury Apartments (18)
- Arlington Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington Heights (3)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington Heights (13)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington Heights (14)
- Rolling Meadows 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Mount Prospect 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Prospect Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Palatine 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Wheeling 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Buffalo Grove 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Elk Grove Village 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Des Plaines 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Schaumburg 1 Bedroom Apartments (28)
- Itasca 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Arlington Heights?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Arlington Heights?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Arlington Heights?
Biggest "village" in the whole of U.S. of A!
If you are lured to Arlington Heights to enjoy rustic charm, taken in by its official designation as a “village,” be prepared for the shock of your life. This “village” is the most populous community in the entire United States, and ironically situated in a place where trees did not grow! Rather, being just 25 miles north of Chicago, this community oozes urbanity and radiates the big city charm all the way, with a distinct Midwestern charm thrown in.
With a density of 7,633.3 villagers and 11,933.3 houses per square mile, the 16.6 square miles of this “village” in Chicagoland is packed to the brim, populated by 75,101 “villagers.” The Interstate 90, 290 and 94, Illinois Route 53, and Metra's Union Pacific/Northwest Line offer fast and seamless connectivity to both downtown Chicago and O'Hare International Airport. But unless you happen to work in Chicago, you wouldn’t need to go there often. Don't worry. You won't miss it because you would find the living comfortable and lively here with several high-rise condos, thriving restaurants, the famed Arlington Park Race Track, the reputed Metropolis Performing Arts Centre, Centennial Park, Frontier Park, the two country clubs, and many other altars of urban civilization. For the shopaholics, Schaumburg, one of the largest shopping malls in the Midwest, is very close.
Having trouble with Craigslist Arlington Heights? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Arlington Heights offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Arlington Heights, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.