1,458 Apartments for rent in Arlington Heights, IL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Arlington Heights Accessible Apartments (3)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Garages (18)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Parking (22)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Pools (12)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Arlington Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Arlington Heights Furnished Apartments (2)
- Arlington Heights Luxury Apartments (19)
- Arlington Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Rolling Meadows Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Prospect Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Palatine Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Wheeling Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Elk Grove Village Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Gyms (54)
- Itasca Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Arlington Heights?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Arlington Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Arlington Heights?
Biggest "village" in the whole of U.S. of A!
If you are lured to Arlington Heights to enjoy rustic charm, taken in by its official designation as a “village,” be prepared for the shock of your life. This “village” is the most populous community in the entire United States, and ironically situated in a place where trees did not grow! Rather, being just 25 miles north of Chicago, this community oozes urbanity and radiates the big city charm all the way, with a distinct Midwestern charm thrown in.
With a density of 7,633.3 villagers and 11,933.3 houses per square mile, the 16.6 square miles of this “village” in Chicagoland is packed to the brim, populated by 75,101 “villagers.” The Interstate 90, 290 and 94, Illinois Route 53, and Metra's Union Pacific/Northwest Line offer fast and seamless connectivity to both downtown Chicago and O'Hare International Airport. But unless you happen to work in Chicago, you wouldn’t need to go there often. Don't worry. You won't miss it because you would find the living comfortable and lively here with several high-rise condos, thriving restaurants, the famed Arlington Park Race Track, the reputed Metropolis Performing Arts Centre, Centennial Park, Frontier Park, the two country clubs, and many other altars of urban civilization. For the shopaholics, Schaumburg, one of the largest shopping malls in the Midwest, is very close.
Having trouble with Craigslist Arlington Heights? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Arlington Heights renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.