525 Luxury Apartments for rent in Arlington Heights, IL
- Arlington Heights Accessible Apartments (4)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Garages (16)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Parking (26)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Pools (18)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Arlington Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Arlington Heights Furnished Apartments (3)
- Arlington Heights Furnished Luxury Apartments (3)
- Arlington Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington Heights (16)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington Heights (17)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington Heights (3)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Arlington Heights (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a luxury apartment in Arlington Heights?
How many luxury apartments are available for rent in Arlington Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Arlington Heights?
Biggest "village" in the whole of U.S. of A!
If you are lured to Arlington Heights to enjoy rustic charm, taken in by its official designation as a “village,” be prepared for the shock of your life. This “village” is the most populous community in the entire United States, and ironically situated in a place where trees did not grow! Rather, being just 25 miles north of Chicago, this community oozes urbanity and radiates the big city charm all the way, with a distinct Midwestern charm thrown in.
With a density of 7,633.3 villagers and 11,933.3 houses per square mile, the 16.6 square miles of this “village” in Chicagoland is packed to the brim, populated by 75,101 “villagers.” The Interstate 90, 290 and 94, Illinois Route 53, and Metra's Union Pacific/Northwest Line offer fast and seamless connectivity to both downtown Chicago and O'Hare International Airport. But unless you happen to work in Chicago, you wouldn’t need to go there often. Don't worry. You won't miss it because you would find the living comfortable and lively here with several high-rise condos, thriving restaurants, the famed Arlington Park Race Track, the reputed Metropolis Performing Arts Centre, Centennial Park, Frontier Park, the two country clubs, and many other altars of urban civilization. For the shopaholics, Schaumburg, one of the largest shopping malls in the Midwest, is very close.
Having trouble with Craigslist Arlington Heights? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Luxury apartments in Arlington Heights offer upscale living and the best amenities. Look for luxury apartments in city centers or popular neighborhoods with swimming pools, fitness center, rooftop terraces, covered parking, and doormen.
Finding luxury apartments in Arlington Heights can be competitive, but there are usually several apartment complexes to choose from. Consider whether or not the amenities inside the apartment are as desirable as the shared amenities. The pool and tennis courts may look fantastic, but your kitchen could need an update. You should also consider the views and whether or not they fit your idea of luxurious living.
If cost is a factor, but you still want a luxury experience, try renting in a more residential neighborhood away from the action. Luxury apartments in Arlington Heights will be pricey no matter where you look, but some buildings will be less expensive than others