1,305 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Arlington Heights, IL
- Arlington Heights Accessible Apartments (4)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Garages (16)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Parking (24)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Pools (19)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Arlington Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Arlington Heights Furnished Apartments (3)
- Arlington Heights Luxury Apartments (18)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington Heights (14)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington Heights (16)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington Heights (4)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Arlington Heights (4)
- Rolling Meadows Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Mount Prospect Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Palatine Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Wheeling Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Buffalo Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Elk Grove Village Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Des Plaines Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Schaumburg Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- Itasca Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Deer Park Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Arlington Heights?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Arlington Heights?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Arlington Heights?
Biggest "village" in the whole of U.S. of A!
If you are lured to Arlington Heights to enjoy rustic charm, taken in by its official designation as a “village,” be prepared for the shock of your life. This “village” is the most populous community in the entire United States, and ironically situated in a place where trees did not grow! Rather, being just 25 miles north of Chicago, this community oozes urbanity and radiates the big city charm all the way, with a distinct Midwestern charm thrown in.
With a density of 7,633.3 villagers and 11,933.3 houses per square mile, the 16.6 square miles of this “village” in Chicagoland is packed to the brim, populated by 75,101 “villagers.” The Interstate 90, 290 and 94, Illinois Route 53, and Metra's Union Pacific/Northwest Line offer fast and seamless connectivity to both downtown Chicago and O'Hare International Airport. But unless you happen to work in Chicago, you wouldn’t need to go there often. Don't worry. You won't miss it because you would find the living comfortable and lively here with several high-rise condos, thriving restaurants, the famed Arlington Park Race Track, the reputed Metropolis Performing Arts Centre, Centennial Park, Frontier Park, the two country clubs, and many other altars of urban civilization. For the shopaholics, Schaumburg, one of the largest shopping malls in the Midwest, is very close.
Having trouble with Craigslist Arlington Heights? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Arlington Heights should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Arlington Heights may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Arlington Heights. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.