226 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Post Falls, ID
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Post Falls (7)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Post Falls (7)
- Post Falls Accessible Apartments (7)
- Post Falls Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Post Falls Apartments with Garages (23)
- Post Falls Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Post Falls Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Post Falls Apartments with Parking (25)
- Post Falls Apartments with Pools (5)
- Post Falls Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Post Falls Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Post Falls Furnished Apartments (2)
- Post Falls Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Post Falls?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Post Falls?
How expensive are studio apartments in Post Falls?
Coeur d’Alene is calling out / And it won’t be long / Coeur d’Alene I’m coming now / Will I still belong." (- Alter Bridge, From "Coeur d'Alene")
If you love spending time surrounded by mountains and water, you'll love Post Falls, Idaho. Located just a few short minutes from Lake Coeur d'Alene, Post Falls is a haven for the outdoors. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Post Falls are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Post Falls near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Post Falls that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.