440 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Post Falls, ID
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Post Falls (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Post Falls (7)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Post Falls (13)
- Post Falls Accessible Apartments (7)
- Post Falls Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Post Falls Apartments with Garages (20)
- Post Falls Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Post Falls Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Post Falls Apartments with Parking (22)
- Post Falls Apartments with Pools (5)
- Post Falls Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Post Falls Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Post Falls Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rathdrum Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Hayden Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Coeur d'Alene Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Liberty Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Spokane Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Country Homes Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Town and Country Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Spokane Pet Friendly Apartments (70)
- Airway Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Cheney Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Post Falls?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Post Falls?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Post Falls?
Coeur d’Alene is calling out / And it won’t be long / Coeur d’Alene I’m coming now / Will I still belong." (- Alter Bridge, From "Coeur d'Alene")
If you love spending time surrounded by mountains and water, you'll love Post Falls, Idaho. Located just a few short minutes from Lake Coeur d'Alene, Post Falls is a haven for the outdoors. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Post Falls should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Post Falls may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Post Falls. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.