1,271 Apartments for rent in Suwanee, GA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Suwanee Accessible Apartments (7)
- Suwanee Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Suwanee Apartments with Garages (21)
- Suwanee Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Suwanee Apartments with Parking (23)
- Suwanee Apartments with Pools (14)
- Suwanee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Suwanee Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Suwanee Furnished Apartments (1)
- Suwanee Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Duluth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- Buford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Johns Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Cumming Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lilburn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Norcross Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Peachtree Corners Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Dacula Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Suwanee?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Suwanee?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Suwanee?
"Suwanee Jo, you follow your soul. Nothin' more important than following your soul." (-- Paula Cole, "Suwanee Jo")
No, it's not on the banks of the Suwanee River, made famous in a different song. The small city of Suwanee, Georgia is actually near the Chattahoochee River, which incidentally, is mentioned in song as well. River music aside, Suwanee is a fine small town that was selected in the top ten places to live by "CNN Money Magazine" in 2007. In 2012, "Kiplinger" rated it number three on their 10 Great Cities to Raise Kids list.
Having trouble with Craigslist Suwanee? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Suwanee renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.