2,032 Short-term Apartments for rent in Suwanee, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Suwanee Accessible Apartments (7)
- Suwanee Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Suwanee Apartments with Garages (17)
- Suwanee Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Suwanee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Suwanee Apartments with Parking (19)
- Suwanee Apartments with Pools (13)
- Suwanee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Suwanee Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Suwanee Furnished Apartments (1)
- Suwanee Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Sugar Hill Short-term Apartments (1)
- Duluth Short-term Apartments (13)
- Buford Short-term Apartments (1)
- Lawrenceville Short-term Apartments (10)
- Johns Creek Short-term Apartments (5)
- Norcross Short-term Apartments (7)
- Peachtree Corners Short-term Apartments (5)
- Grayson Short-term Apartments (1)
- Flowery Branch Short-term Apartments (2)
- Alpharetta Short-term Apartments (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Suwanee?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Suwanee?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Suwanee?
"Suwanee Jo, you follow your soul. Nothin' more important than following your soul." (-- Paula Cole, "Suwanee Jo")
No, it's not on the banks of the Suwanee River, made famous in a different song. The small city of Suwanee, Georgia is actually near the Chattahoochee River, which incidentally, is mentioned in song as well. River music aside, Suwanee is a fine small town that was selected in the top ten places to live by "CNN Money Magazine" in 2007. In 2012, "Kiplinger" rated it number three on their 10 Great Cities to Raise Kids list.
Having trouble with Craigslist Suwanee? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Suwanee takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.