- Atlanta Accessible Apartments (171)
- Atlanta Apartments with Balconies (676)
- Atlanta Apartments with Garages (303)
- Atlanta Apartments with Gyms (367)
- Atlanta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (500)
- Atlanta Apartments with Parking (657)
- Atlanta Apartments with Pools (381)
- Atlanta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (598)
- Atlanta Furnished Apartments (141)
- Atlanta Luxury Apartments (819)
- Atlanta Pet Friendly Apartments (615)
- Druid Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Hapeville Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- East Point Dog Friendly Apartments (42)
- Vinings Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- North Druid Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Gresham Park Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Decatur Dog Friendly Apartments (42)
- College Park Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Smyrna Dog Friendly Apartments (53)
- North Decatur Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
Oh, Atlanta - I hear you calling. I'm coming back to you one fine day. No need to worry, there ain't no hurry 'cause I'm on my way back to Georgia." (Allison Krauss - "Oh Atlanta")
It happens all the time. You're at a cocktail party. Granny Smith appletini in one hand, Crab Louie with hydroponic chive in mini puff pastry in the other. While musing about summers in the Hamptons, the tennis cad injects a social trump card with a devilish aphorism extolling the virtues of winter sailing in Catalina. And just like that, it's on. The East Coast - West Coast rivalry. A virulent, zealous, hopeless fight. That's why people like Atlanta. New York has the potency of Wall Street, L.A. has the glitterati of Hollywood. That's why people like Atlanta. Let Wall Street have its base of operations for entitled billionaires - I'm just a good ol’ hard working Josephine after all. Let Hollywood be the nerve center of flashbulbs and red carpets - I don't need daily affirmation to feel like a star. That's why I like Atlanta... headquarters to Coca Cola, Home Depot, and Cartoon Network... now that's what speaks to me!
Having trouble with Craigslist Atlanta? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Atlanta that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.