411 Cheap Apartments for rent in Chamblee, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Chamblee Accessible Apartments (2)
- Chamblee Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Chamblee Apartments with Garages (10)
- Chamblee Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Chamblee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Chamblee Apartments with Parking (18)
- Chamblee Apartments with Pools (12)
- Chamblee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Chamblee Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Chamblee Furnished Apartments (3)
- Chamblee Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Brookhaven Cheap Apartments (5)
- Doraville Cheap Apartments (3)
- Dunwoody Cheap Apartments (17)
- North Druid Hills Cheap Apartments (4)
- Tucker Cheap Apartments (2)
- Sandy Springs Cheap Apartments (16)
- Peachtree Corners Cheap Apartments (9)
- Norcross Cheap Apartments (5)
- Decatur Cheap Apartments (1)
- Roswell Cheap Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Chamblee?
Finding cheap apartments in Chamblee takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Chamblee by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Chamblee in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Chamblee.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Chamblee. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Chamblee.