965 Apartments for rent in Acworth, GA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Acworth Accessible Apartments (3)
- Acworth Apartments with Garages (8)
- Acworth Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Acworth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Acworth Apartments with Parking (12)
- Acworth Apartments with Pools (9)
- Acworth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Acworth Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Acworth Luxury Apartments (23)
- Acworth Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Marietta Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Woodstock Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Cartersville Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Powder Springs Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Hiram Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Dallas Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Austell Apartments with Balconies (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Acworth?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Acworth?
Home to the top-rated Cobblestone Golf Course, thirteen parks, nine softball/baseball fields and two football fields, and two lakes, you'll be tired just thinking of things to do in Acworth.
A small town atmosphere combined with convenient access to a larger city (Atlanta is less than an hour away...depending on how much of a hurry you're in) make Acworth a great place to live. The population is just a tad over 20,000, and the cost of living is very low compared to elsewhere in the region. Summers are hot and humid--the average temperature in July is about 90 degrees, and the humidity index is a soggy 75 percent--so don't forget your swim trunks! The mild winter temperatures, however, make up for the heat of the summer. The average lows in January are only about 28 degrees. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Acworth renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.