789 Apartments for rent in Acworth, GA with Garages
- Acworth Accessible Apartments (2)
- Acworth Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Acworth Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Acworth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Acworth Apartments with Parking (11)
- Acworth Apartments with Pools (5)
- Acworth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Acworth Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Acworth Luxury Apartments (22)
- Acworth Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Garages (15)
- Marietta Apartments with Garages (13)
- Woodstock Apartments with Garages (17)
- Cartersville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Garages (2)
- Powder Springs Apartments with Garages (6)
- Hiram Apartments with Garages (4)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Garages (10)
- Dallas Apartments with Garages (11)
- Austell Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Acworth?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Acworth?
Home to the top-rated Cobblestone Golf Course, thirteen parks, nine softball/baseball fields and two football fields, and two lakes, you'll be tired just thinking of things to do in Acworth.
A small town atmosphere combined with convenient access to a larger city (Atlanta is less than an hour away...depending on how much of a hurry you're in) make Acworth a great place to live. The population is just a tad over 20,000, and the cost of living is very low compared to elsewhere in the region. Summers are hot and humid--the average temperature in July is about 90 degrees, and the humidity index is a soggy 75 percent--so don't forget your swim trunks! The mild winter temperatures, however, make up for the heat of the summer. The average lows in January are only about 28 degrees. See more
Acworth apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.