586 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Wesley Chapel, FL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Wesley Chapel (9)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Wesley Chapel (10)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Wesley Chapel (6)
- Wesley Chapel Accessible Apartments (5)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Balconies (51)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Garages (72)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Parking (80)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Pools (61)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (68)
- Wesley Chapel Dog Friendly Apartments (55)
- Wesley Chapel Furnished Apartments (3)
- Wesley Chapel Luxury Apartments (113)
- Wesley Chapel Pet Friendly Apartments (56)
- Pebble Creek 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Land O' Lakes 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Lutz 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Zephyrhills 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Thonotosassa 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Temple Terrace 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Dade City 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Lake Magdalene 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Cheval 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- East Lake-Orient Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Wesley Chapel?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Wesley Chapel?
How expensive are studio apartments in Wesley Chapel?
Located in the shadow of Tampa Bay, Wesley Chapel, Florida offers all the big city amenities, including two major regional malls, yet it's also rural enough for horseback riding and hiking.
As part of the Tampa Bay area, Wesley Chapel has a lot going for it. With a population of 44,092 (2010 Census), it's got a sophisticated city center with two mega malls, The Shops at Wiregrass and The Grove. Yet, once you get outside the commercial district, you'll find a funky rural vibe in many of the neighborhoods. In fact, don't be surprised if you see locals on horseback in places like Palm Cove, a neighborhood that's within walking distance of city amenities. With its beautiful parks and nature preserves, Wesley Chapel may seem like a great place to relax (and it is), but it's also a thriving little metropolis that's right in the shadow of big city Tampa, which is just half an hour away. You'll find a thriving business community chock-full of nationally-known realtors (hey, it's Florida), banks, retailers and service providers, but there's still an underlying casual vibe that's incredibly rewarding if you're used to a bustling big city environment. It's a place where you can have a rich full life, with time to breathe along the way. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Wesley Chapel are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Wesley Chapel near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Wesley Chapel that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.