1,879 Apartments for rent in Town 'n' Country, FL with Hardwood Floors
- Town 'n' Country Accessible Apartments (2)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Garages (8)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Parking (21)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Pools (23)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Town 'n' Country Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Town 'n' Country Furnished Apartments (2)
- Town 'n' Country Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Westchase Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Citrus Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Carrollwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Oldsmar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Northdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Safety Harbor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Tampa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (156)
- Keystone Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Cheval Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Town 'n' Country?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Town 'n' Country?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Town 'n' Country?
Town 'n' Country may not be the most original name, but you've got to hand it to them. There isn't another city in Florida with a more confusing one.
Town ‘n’ Country is a census-designated place in Hillsborough County, Florida. The population is 78,442 and the town includes a number of creeks and parks. It wasn't settled until 1956, at which point it became a dairy farm! It stayed that way until it started getting suburbanized in the 1960s and 70s, but it still retains quite a bit of the old farm town feel. The town is growing fairly rapidly, probably due to spillover from Tampa and St. Petersburg, as well as its appealing location right near Florida's west coast. Homes are inexpensive and the cost of living is quite low, which are also appealing factors in today’s economy. The unemployment rate is slightly above average but job growth is on the rise. It’s a great place for students to live as the area is easily walkable and offers certain amenities that appeal to that demographic.
Having trouble with Craigslist Town 'n' Country? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Town 'n' Country renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.