1,374 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Town 'n' Country, FL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Town 'n' Country (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Town 'n' Country (6)
- Town 'n' Country Accessible Apartments (2)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Garages (8)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Parking (21)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Pools (22)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Town 'n' Country Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Town 'n' Country Furnished Apartments (3)
- Town 'n' Country Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Citrus Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Egypt Lake-Leto 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Carrollwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Northdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Tampa 1 Bedroom Apartments (156)
- Keystone 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lake Magdalene 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Feather Sound 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- East Lake 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Odessa 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Town 'n' Country?
Town 'n' Country may not be the most original name, but you've got to hand it to them. There isn't another city in Florida with a more confusing one.
Town ‘n’ Country is a census-designated place in Hillsborough County, Florida. The population is 78,442 and the town includes a number of creeks and parks. It wasn't settled until 1956, at which point it became a dairy farm! It stayed that way until it started getting suburbanized in the 1960s and 70s, but it still retains quite a bit of the old farm town feel. The town is growing fairly rapidly, probably due to spillover from Tampa and St. Petersburg, as well as its appealing location right near Florida's west coast. Homes are inexpensive and the cost of living is quite low, which are also appealing factors in today’s economy. The unemployment rate is slightly above average but job growth is on the rise. It’s a great place for students to live as the area is easily walkable and offers certain amenities that appeal to that demographic.
Having trouble with Craigslist Town 'n' Country? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Town 'n' Country offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Town 'n' Country, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.