379 Cheap Apartments for rent in Town 'n' Country, FL
- Town 'n' Country Accessible Apartments (1)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Garages (5)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Parking (18)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Pools (22)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Town 'n' Country Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Town 'n' Country Furnished Apartments (2)
- Town 'n' Country Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Cheap Apartments (5)
- Carrollwood Cheap Apartments (3)
- Northdale Cheap Apartments (1)
- Tampa Cheap Apartments (26)
- Clearwater Cheap Apartments (15)
- Palm Harbor Cheap Apartments (2)
- Temple Terrace Cheap Apartments (1)
- Dunedin Cheap Apartments (2)
- Largo Cheap Apartments (1)
- Land O' Lakes Cheap Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Town 'n' Country?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Town 'n' Country?
Town 'n' Country may not be the most original name, but you've got to hand it to them. There isn't another city in Florida with a more confusing one.
Town ‘n’ Country is a census-designated place in Hillsborough County, Florida. The population is 78,442 and the town includes a number of creeks and parks. It wasn't settled until 1956, at which point it became a dairy farm! It stayed that way until it started getting suburbanized in the 1960s and 70s, but it still retains quite a bit of the old farm town feel. The town is growing fairly rapidly, probably due to spillover from Tampa and St. Petersburg, as well as its appealing location right near Florida's west coast. Homes are inexpensive and the cost of living is quite low, which are also appealing factors in today’s economy. The unemployment rate is slightly above average but job growth is on the rise. It’s a great place for students to live as the area is easily walkable and offers certain amenities that appeal to that demographic.
Having trouble with Craigslist Town 'n' Country? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Town 'n' Country takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Town 'n' Country by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Town 'n' Country in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Town 'n' Country.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Town 'n' Country. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Town 'n' Country.